- 'The resistance starts here': Anti Tory government protests flare in Manchester
- 1923: When extremist politics, declining Empires and new football stadia were the talk of the town...
- READ: MM General Election e-edition - results special!
- Can anyone but Ben Stokes win the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award?
- General Election 2019: Conservative Christian Wakeford nabs Bury South with just 402 vote majority
- General Election 2019: Conservative William Wragg fights off Lib Dems to retain seat in Hazel Grove
- Analysis: Corbyn defiant in Islington but nation's voice speaks volumes for doomed Labour leader
- General Election 2019: Brady boom as Tory frontrunner sees off Labour challenge for Altrincham and Sale West
- General Election 2019: 'Labour has always recovered' says veteran Manchester winner Jeff Smith
- Interview: 'A devastating and seismic result for Labour' says Manchester success story Lucy Powell
General Election 2019: Brady boom as Tory frontrunner sees off Labour challenge for Altrincham and Sale West
General Election 2019: Labour’s Navendu Mishra wins Stockport seat with reduced majority compared to Ann Coffey
General Election: Labour's Graham Stringer says party needs to 'reflect' on losses after retaining seat in Blackley and Broughton
General Election 2019: Labour's Rebecca Long-Bailey retains seat in Salford and Eccles in 'bittersweet' victory