An electrician and married father of two has died after being electrocuted whilst repairing a kitchen cooker at a primary school in Oldham.
Greater Manchester Electric Vehicle scheme launched on Sunday
‘Don’t miss out’: Deadline day for Greater Manchester residents to save cash with energy-switching scheme
Oldham Council helped 8,000 residents save money with the energy scheme last year
Use ‘people power’ to slash energy bills: Manchester council urge homeowners to unite and tackle rising prices
Residents urged to switch and save.
Dozen dogs die in fire: Heater used to keep Alsatian puppies with mum cosy in cold ignites Rochdale barn
Inferno destroyed barn with animals inside.
Goodbye Ofgem: Labour reveal plans to scrap regulator and encourage mass energy switch to force prices down
Caroline Flint rallied support at Manchester conference.
Woof Weekly: The Dog Blog – Experts’ advice on cruel electric shock collars should be heeded by government
Would they advocate a human equivalent?
E-fit released in hunt for ‘distraction burglar’ who posed as flood inspector to steal cash from Swinton pensioners
Hunt for conman who stole just £50 from elderly Swinton couple.