MM’s Top Five… January restaurant deals to nab before they end
We know that January is a month full of New Year resolutions, dry January, and a limited amount of money, especially after a costly Christmas month, but with only one week left of the amazing January restaurant deals that are out there, it would be a waste to let them go.
MM have rounded up our top 5 choices which we think are worthy of a visit, among the endless choices.
1. TNQ – It’s hard enough to resist going to TNQ on a normal day, but when there’s a 50% off deal on their À La Carte menu, well someone hold us back! The offer is available Monday to Friday from 12pm – 10.30pm and all you need to do is quote ‘JAN SALE’ when you book.
**50% OFF OUR NEW A LA CARTE MENU – TONIGHT ONLY!**
Leave the sofa behind & join us tonight for some real Autumn comfort food.
— TNQ Restaurant & Bar (@TNQRestaurant) September 21, 2018
2. Yard & Coop – The Home of Buttermilk Fried Chicken, and currently, the home of £1 prosecco when you buy a main menu item. Yes, £1 prosecco. And that doesn’t just account for one glass, its every glass you have while eating your main meal, we say bring on the bubbles! The deal isn’t valid when ordering Monkey Balls, Wings, Hot and Cold sides or fries as a main meal, however, but the deal is available all day every day, you just need to book and quote the offer.
3. WOOD – MasterChef winner Simon Wood is offering an amazing 2-4-1 offer on his five, seven and ten course taster menus. Available from Tuesday to Friday, for both lunch and dinner, Simon is inviting people to enjoying his intricate, wholesome meals for half the price – VALUE! The offer is available at both WOOD on Jack Rosenthal St, Manchester M15 4RA and WOOD Chester, Grosvenor Park Road, Chester, CH1 1QQ.
4. Cottonopolis – Japanese cuisine at its finest. Based in the Northern Quarter in a gorgeous grade II listed building, Cottonopolis is offering a special five course menu for only £18 per person. Be sure to book in advance (online only). The set menu is available all day Monday to Thursday and until 7pm on Friday.
5. Mughli – There’s no denying that in the doom and gloom of January, sometimes all you want is a good, hearty curry to warm the soul. Good thing Mughli has come to the rescue. With 50% off all curry dishes at one of the best curry places in town, how could anyone say no? The offer is available any day in January and is limited to one curry per paying guest. Booking online is essential.
Photo credit to Flickr account Dan Ciminera