How about welcoming the weekend with your friends Rat Pack style with a VIP booth and whole host of casino-themed drink packages…. for free?
MM are giving away an exclusive VIP booth to one lucky winner along with £150 to spend at the bar, so you and your friends can enjoy the exclusive drinks concepts at Manchester235’s brand spanking new Vega Lounge.
Our competition winners will be able to indulge their inner Danny Ocean and test their metal against ‘The Vault’, a drinks set which comes with a working lock, TNT explosives and sparklers.
All you have to do to enter is email us your contact details here ( newsdesk (at) mancunianmatters (dot) co (dot) uk ).
CRACK THE CODE: Explore what riches lie within the vault
For those hoping that luck will be a lady for them, drinkers can take a gamble on ‘Shots Roulette’, a round of eight shots picked by spinning the wheel in the long-running tradition of the famous game.
Take your chances by throwing the ball into the wheel and spin – trying to avoid the bogus shots of chilli and wasabi!
TRY YOUR LUCK: Name your colour in ‘Shots Roulette’
Once you’ve indulged your inner chancer, the lucky winner can try out the more traditional tastes of Jonny Walker whiskey, Somersby cider and a variety of tantalising cocktails.
Email your details here to enter.
The winner will be revealed on July 5.
And if you can’t wait until then, ensure you head down to the launch of Vega Lounge this Friday June 28, being celebrated with a free party including tasters of Jonny Walker whiskey, free Somersby cider and a cocktail ice luge.
Terms and Conditions
1) Over 18s only, Anyone under 18 years of age will not be permitted entry. We operate a Challenge 21 policy, those who look under the age of 21 will be asked to produce valid photographic identification (passport or driving licence in order to prove their age. Failure to do so will result in entry being refused).
2) Management reserve all rights
3) Management reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time without prior notice
4) Booking is required for the booth, and slots may be limited to manager’s discretion
5) Entry to Manchester235 is free and membership is not required to enter, though this competition is done as promotion for the launch of the new bar.
6) One entry per person
7) Competition voucher must be presented to claim prize
8) Competition voucher to be declared to bar team before ordering
9) Management reserve the right to serve alcohol
10) Drink aware, for the facts visit www.drinkaware.co.uk