Today is World Kindness Day, a day dedicated to kindness no matter religion, race and gender.
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” ― Aesop
If the global pandemic has taught us something, its that the smallest act of kindness has the biggest impact.
While we’re in lockdown 2.0, here are some things we can do to be a little kinder, to each other and ourselves.
- Be kind to yourself, whether that’s going for a run,making yourself a hot chocolate or watching your all time favourite film.
- Leave a positive comment or message, your words could change someone’s day!
- Text/call/facetime a friend or family member, let your loved ones know you’re there for them.
- Donate to a foodbank or charity, even the smallest of donations can help make a big difference.
- Be kinder to the world, we all need to be a little bit more conscious on how we treat the environment.
- Support a local business or restaurant! Help the local businesses by treating yourself and leave them a positive review too.
- Most importantly, wear a mask and social distance. Protecting ourselves and others around us during the pandemic, is one of the kindest things you can do.