Take advantage of half term this week by winning a family ticket to see Manchester City continue their League Cup campaign against Crystal Palace on Wednesday.
Thanks for your interest! This competition is now closed.
City opened their pursuit of more silverware last month with a 4-1 defeat of Sunderland though with Palace enjoying a decent start in the Premier League this season Manuel Pellegrini will want a return to winning ways, especially after the bore derby 0-0 draw against Manchester United on Sunday.
MM have teamed up with Manchester City to offer four lucky fans the opportunity to watch the Capital One Cup clash on Wednesday October 28 at 7:45pm.
The competition closes on Tuesday October 27 at 5pm and is open to City fans, the winner receiving a family ticket (two adults and two children) in the home section of the Etihad Stadium.
A fun night is guaranteed football aside and here’s just a few of the things to look forward to:
- An evening of family entertainment on City Square including a local street dance troupe and school choir
- Free face painting for junior fans
- Live music, magicians and football freestylers performing around the stadium
- City in the Community football skills games
- Foot Pool – stand on a giant pool table and kick the balls into the pots
- Clap banners for all fans in Level 1 of the Family Stand
Tickets must be picked up from [email protected] at the Etihad anytime from 5pm on Wednesday October 28. Photo ID will be required. Tickets are not transferable and winners must be aged 18 or over. You can print and take this email as well to show the ticket office but it is not compulsory.
Tickets are still available and are priced from just £1 for under 16s and £15 for adults. Tickets will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets and by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)
Image courtesy of Alex Morton/Action Images, with thanks.