MM took to the streets of Manchester to find out whether Mancunians thought that politics was now more of a popularity contest rather than policy contest.
MM head out to the streets of Manchester to find out the public’s opinion on whether posting embarrassing images or videos of other people online without their consent is acceptable.
Germanwings Flight 4U 9525 crashed into the Alps last Tuesday, killing all 150 passengers and crew.
One Direction fans were left devastated when Zayn Malik announced he was leaving the world-famous boyband yesterday afternoon.
Making headlines once again for his string of controversial antics, Jeremy Clarkson has now been suspended from the BBC after allegedly punching a producer. But should this be the final straw for his Top Gear career?
Thousands of smokers across the country are giving up the cigs for this year’s No Smoking Day, but what will one day of being smoke free achieve?
This morning’s mischievous revelation by The Sun that they will continue to publish photographs of topless women on their notorious Page Three has sparked anger among campaigners, who were – just hours ago – celebrating a victory for the No More Page Three campaign.
The wealthiest 1% of the world’s population will own more than the remaining 99% within two years, according to a report by the aid and development charity Oxfam.
MM take to the streets of Manchester to hear what Mancunians have to say about freedom of speech.
With this case in mind, MM took to the streets and asked: Can a 16-year-old school girl be blamed for grooming a teacher?
Women’s body hair – it seems it’s quite divisive. For many it’s either too sensitive or too squeamish an issue to discuss, but for others it almost sums up the entire feminist debate.